The Ultimate Co-Ed Group Healing & Inner Work Program
Updated & Improved for 2021
This Signature 8-Week Online Group Program Will Focus On:
- Profoundly increasing levels of self-awareness
- Shadow Work
- Inner Child Healing
- Relationship Patterns
- Attachment Theory & Core Wounds
- Emotional Release
- Discovering who you really are and what you really want
- Clarity around your past, present, and future
- Strengthening self-worth, self-confidence, self-discipline, self-acceptance and more
- Overcoming resistance, fears, anxiety, abandonment, rejection, codependent tendencies, avoidance, and more
- Dissolving the barriers you've erected that keep you from letting love in
- Rewiring the patterns and healing the wounds that cause your triggers and projections
- And so much more...
This program is a revolutionary, immersive, one-of-a-kind inner work experience...
that holds you accountable, the whole way through.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 16 Live Sessions, roughly 32 hrs of Live, Interactive Inner Work
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies as well as powerfully transformative emotional release sessions hosted by Myles
- Support Coaches to help take your journey deeper
- Exclusive Communication Platform for Accountability, Engagement, & Support
- Safe Container for Co-Regulation and Self-Regulation
- Group Meditations
- Limbic system rewiring disconfirmations
- 30-60 hrs of Transformative & Introspective Journaling Prompts
- Rotating Accountability Partners AND accountability/commitment check-ins
- Daily Assignments & Effective Self-Love Routine
- Tools for every part of your journey
- A database of supporting education including meditation videos, exercise practice techniques, tools and more!!
- A priceless journey like nothing you've ever experienced, with people who started out as strangers but became life-long friends at the end!
“What bigger gift is there than finding security and safety in yourself, consistently? I'm grateful to have found these tools to find safety and security within me. What a damn gift”
- Kenna, Gauntlet Graudate
“I am feeling as close to 10/10 that I’ve felt in years. Thanks to this group and program, I’m starting to grasp what living consciously means”
-Mike, Gauntlet Graduate
"We faced fears, shame, doubt, and stepped into our personal power. Could we have done this alone? Maybe... If you wanted to wait another 5 years..."
-Sher, Gauntlet Graduate
See the power of this journey for yourself
Meet Your Facilitators and Support Coaches!
Through Myles's ability to convey the complex inner workings of the mind and heart, he has helped countless people understand themselves more deeply and heal from the core wounds that cause and perpetuate all their problems and patterns in life and in relationships.
He has guided hundreds of brave souls on their inner work journeys within the Gauntlet, some of which have commemorated their journey with tattoos!
He has been sought after to speak on dozens of podcasts and featured in numerous articles including BUSTLE Magazine. He has also been personally interviewed on talk shows like Good Morning LaLa Land in Los Angeles.
His unique approach to healing combines the most effective modalities available and some powerful ones of his own, in a proven process that gets to the root once and for all.
Yats "The Connector" Palat
Yats is the lead facilitator on the Gauntlet, and the ‘second brain’ at the Myles Scott group. He has taken hundreds of people and teams through their journeys of innerwork and emotional growth through various avenues- personal, group and public, delivering training and speeches, including TEDx talks. He is also the resident comedian at the Myles Scott group, elevating people’s spirits constantly, and guiding them on their journey through the power of connection, reflection and deep psychoanalysis.
Yats is a constant teacher of self empowerment and continuous growth, and has been through an earlier version of the Gauntlet himself. Since then, he and Myles have worked on developing and redeveloping the program to make it the best medium available for participants to succeed on their innerwork journey.
Kristina "Koobie" Kubala
"Since I began my healing journey, my life has fallen into its rightful place: into my own two hands. The growth I did in 8 weeks of the Gauntlet far exceeded the marginal success I had in years of 1:1 therapy. The Gauntlet taught me to un-think, un-believe, and un-do patterns that once immobilized me. The self-sabotage and self-abandonment have almost completely disappeared from view. I have arrived at a state of unconditional self-love and it’s from this abundance that I feel called to support others on their own journey.
Prior to being a support coach on the Gauntlet, I was a leader in the post-Gauntlet community program: the Bridge, where I guided and worked with dozens of Gauntlet graduates to facilitate the continuation of their healing journey. I have also been a facilitator in the group section of Myles’s extensive innerwork course, the Blueprint where we led a group of innerwork warriors to dive deeper into the excavation process of their deep-seated wounds and supported the application process of how to use the cutting edge tools taught in these programs.
My intention is to reflect back to others the love, confidence, discipline, and commitment they hold within, just waiting to be actualized, and I’m looking forward to doing the same with you on this program."
"Mikey Mike" Rogers
"Hey everybody, my name is Mike Rogers or as Yats likes to call me, 'Mikey Mike.' I’m a father of two beautiful daughters and a proud Canadian boy from northern Saskatchewan.
I have gone through a vast amount of healing experiences working through my anxious attachments, self-abandonment and self-sabotage, lack of self-love and self-belief, and even at times, suicidal ideation. And so If you are trying to recover from any of this, you are in the right place.
I have been through the Gauntlet myself and can tell you that it has been far more effective than the 15 years of therapy I have undergone.
And this is what has led me to my journey here of being your support coach. My mission is to help people discover who they really are, and the beauty of what they deserve in their lives. I’m honoured to be here with you, supporting you on your own, powerful and vulnerable journey."